- Link to KHS School Photos
- Ok Camera Club 2012 Competition Print Division 4 of 5 First Place Awards
- OK Camera Club 2012 Competition Digital Division 5 of 5 First Place Awards
- OK Camera Club 2012 Additional Winners
- OK Camera Club Winners 2013
- Photos 2011-2012 School Year
- Photos 2010-2011
- Photos2 2010-2011
- Photos 3 2010-2011
- Photo Alums
- What's New
- OK Camera Club 2010 Competition
- More 2010 Outstanding Photos
- New Page
- Photo Awards
- 2015 2016 Photos
- 2016 2017 Photos
KHS Photography Success Stories
Many graduates of the KHS Photography program have gone on to be successful as photographers. Some have their own web sites and you are invited to visit them.
Levi Ellyson is a very successful photographer in Las Vegas where he specializes in architecture, food, products, and aerials. His clients include: Canon, Nike, Toll Brothers, Wells Fargo Bank, MGM Grand Hotels, and Bank of America.
His website is: www.tlestudio.com
Shannon Keene is a graduate of the Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology and is currently working as a professional photographer along side Levi in Las Vegas.
Michael Farrar is also a graduate of the OSUIT photography program and is currently working in the profession. Two other recent graduates (2011) are enrolled at OSUIT studying photography.
Justin Leitner is a graduate of the OSUIT photography program and after a stint working as a photographer for Carnival Cruise Lines, is now working as a professional photographer in Austin, Texas.
Tia Ballinger is currently enrolled at OSUIT as is Caleb Dean, both distinguished graduates of the KHS program.